Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CALIFORNIA - THE TM BAND TOUR OCT '09

Hello! I got slack. So here's some photos from The Tm Band California sojourn (I've never used that word before...is this correct?) We met beautiful people and played some wonderful shows and fell in love and fought like slugs and ticked so many things of personal dream lists. Late at night I dream of the Mexican food. In the evening I long for Black Entertainment Television. Of a morning I crave the bustle of Berkeley. Hellowah to all our friends over the pond.


Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

photo 1. The state flag. They love bears and so do we.
photo 2. with David Paulson at his old house in L.A
photo3. with friend in Monterey enjoying the party. Oh what a night!
photo 4. Oakland Taco Bell. I forgot the womans name who took the photo but she shared the same bday as gerald and Hitler.
photo 5. Hot Pick gig for Monterey @ Jose's. It was Pablos going away to Spain. Dude was drunk!
photo 6. First show in Berkeley, house party @ The Carpentary
photo 7 and 8. I join team Brit. Briefly my fiancee. Hi Brit! See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment